Patagonia Infant Reversible Tribbles Bunting
From a sled ride down a quiet cross country ski trail, to a stroller jog along a blustery coastal path, your little one will stay ultra cozy and content in the Patagonia Reversible Tribbles Bunting for infants. Windproof and water-resistant recycled polyester shell on one side has a DWR finish to protect them. The other side is plush deep-pile fleece for super soft next-to-skin comfort. Sandwiched in between is a layer of Thermogreen polyester insulation for warmth. The hood uses 3-panel construction for a a snug, contoured fit. They like the warmth but they also need to move their arms and legs a little, so Patagonia made this snuggy suit with raglan shoulder seams and a gusseted crotch. The sleeves have little built-in hand covers on the shell side and the feet are closed off with booties to keep toes cozy. The deep front zipper makes it easier to get into for a quick diaper change. Get your baby ready for all the same fun winter adventures you love when you tuck them into the Patagonia Infant Reversible Tribbles Bunting.
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood construction is snug around baby's face
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted crotch provides extra room and mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Deep front zipper entry for easy on/off and diaper changes
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs with convertible hand covers on shell side
- Warm high-pile fleece bootie fits securely over feet
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 490 g, 17.3 oz
Buy the Patagonia Infant Reversible Tribbles Bunting from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.