Patagonia Kids' Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck
Like kids' shadows, Patagonia's Kids' Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck goes wherever they do. It's an excellent baselayer for cold weather, or a stand-alone pullover in mild conditions. When the temperature heats up, the top breathes and wicks away moisture. The new fast-wicking, quick-drying Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit fabric with Gladiodor odor control (for the garment) fully endorses comfort. The easy-on zip front has a self-fabric wind-flap backing. With a new brushed interior for softer-next-to-skin insulation, a doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage, and nonchafing flat seams throughout. Heat-transfer logo. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry®100% polyester (56% recycled) double knit Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Insulative, breathable and moisture-wicking Capilene® 3 fabric is recycled and recyclable, with environmentally friendly Gladiodor® odor control; versatile styling works as a top or baselayer
- Easy-on zip front with self-fabric wind flap backing
- Non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Forward shoulder seams prevent chafe under backpack straps
- Doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage
- Exterior heat-transfer logo
- Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Kids' Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Kids' Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck
Perfect Base Layer
Patagonia is a favorite brand in our household. This base layer is super soft on the skin and dries super fast if it were to get a little wet. It can also be worn as an everyday casual shirt in milder climates! My daughter is a average weight and height 5 year old and we purchased the XS (5-6) It fits a tad loose but this is how she does not like tight fitting clothes so this is a perfect fit. The Zipper makes it easy for on and offs. We are taking the kids to CO in a couple of months and this will be packed in the suitcase and on her while cruising down the slopes!
Our kids use the Capilene 3 thermals for skiing each year. Comfortable, warm, good quality. Can't ask a lot more of the product. It does what it is supposed to do as a base layer to keep the little ones warm.
This is a perfect layer for our son. It's soft and warm, and wicks well. Also, should note that we bought this for our 2-year-old. He's a size 2T, but the XXS still works for him. The shirt is a bit loose, but we use another, tighter base layer under it (also Patagonia Capilene). Given how much room we've got, it should last through next season, too. The only down side is the cost, but you're paying for the brand. In this case, it's worth the money as we expect it to last through a couple of seasons and a couple of kids!