Patagonia Kids' Dynamite Duo Jacket
A super hero in the battle against unstable weather, the fully insulated Kids' Dynamite Duo Jacket from Patagonia reverses from colorful stripes to solids. The weatherproof striped side features a durable 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wind and rain. The super toasty interior is made of 100% polyester double-faced fleece for softness next to the skin. Reverse them for styling options or for layering ease. No matter the side you choose, 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulates from in-between. Details include: quilted-through construction to reduce bulk, an insulated hood, a zipper garage to protect the chin and handwarmer pockets on both fabric sides.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge®
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and reverses to a soft plush fleece side that's insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen insulation
- Quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Two handwarmer pockets on both shell and fleece side of jacket
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Regular fit
- Weight: 550 g (19.4 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Kids' Dynamite Duo Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Kids' Dynamite Duo Jacket
Great Winter Coat
This coat looks great and seems to be warm enough for a cold Chicago winter. It's not so bulky, though, that my active 5 yr. old son will complain about not being able to move around in it. Love the color combination of the brown stripes and red fleece.