Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks
Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon, the Lightweight Merino Crew Socks from Patagonia provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, and soft terry-loop footbeds that provide airy cushioning for your feet. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. With a calf-high length.
- Fabric: Solids: 53% Merino wool/45% nylon/2% spandex, Stripes: 52% Merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 71 g (2.5 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks
Soft, warm & comfortable = Perfect
Great pair of socks. I've slowly switched all of my winter socks to merino. They are so much more comfortable, soft, and warm. Patagonia did a great job with this and I highly recommend them.
These socks are much improved from previous years, and are now on par with the other merino wool socks. They are stylish, breathable, and warm. It's nice to have an additional option in the sock department, from a trusted brand.