Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
The Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Patagonia feature soft terry-loop footbeds to cushion your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin when you strike out for distant horizons.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris from entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 54 g (1.9 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
I wear a size 11-B woman's shoe and ordered the LG size of men's socks in lightweight merino run quarter socks (pearl). The fit is excellent, they are very soft, wash out by hand, and line dry in just a few hours. They are perfect for travelling! My husband is also sold on this sock!