Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
Tough, yet super lightweight, this everyday tote or travel backpack carries the goods and disappears into its own tiny pocket. The Tote features a large, zippered main compartment for easy access and an external zippered organizer pocket with key keeper that swallows the whole bag when not in use. There's also a handy internal zip pocket for valuables and side mesh pockets for drink bottles or snacks. The top cinch drawcord and buckles secure contents and attach lightweight items. Breathable backpack straps store when not in use and the lightweight foam back cushion can be removed for use as a sit pad. Made from 50denier Nylon 6 triple ripstop with polyurethane coating and a DWR durable water resistant finish. Reinforced with 150denier polyester 47 recycled doubleweave ShiftLayer.
- Tough yet super lightweight, this everyday tote or travel backpack carries the goods and disappears into its own tiny pocket
- 50-denier Nylon 6 triple ripstop with polyurethane coating and DWR finish. Reinforced with 150-denier polyester (47% recycled) double-weave ShiftLayer
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Front zippered-organizer pocket with key keeper swallows the tote when not in use
- Inside zip pocket holds valuables
- Side mesh pockets for bottles, snacks
- Cinch drawcord and buckles secure contents and attach lightweight items
- Shoulder straps breathe and store when not in use
- Lightweight foam pad cushions the back and can be removed for use as a sit pad
- Ideal Uses: Travel, Markets, Day Hikes, Work, School
- 25 L (1525 cu in) 14" x 125" x 75"
- 397 g (14 oz )
Buy the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
This is the second bag that I have, the first is a red one and the second is the plum color one. The bag is light weight, good to pack as an extra bag and is also for multi-purpose use. I have used it for work, for weekend shopping and for holiday. Best of all, washable!
Pantagonia best quality ever
I had a backpack with the same material and has lasted 5 years of abuse. Even punctured, the bag doesn't fray. I am still using it with a bit of crazy glue to hold it up. This travel bag is so light and roomy. It is most comfortable when filled to capacity, light or heavy. Otherwise it's a bit uncomfortable if you have only a water bottle because it sags at the bottom. But it's made for a load. I am 5'4" and it fits me well....trips to the supermarket filled to the top can store a lot, beach, anywhere. I just wish it has a buckle for the chest. It is also a good looking bag. Pantagonia has put a lot of thoughts in the design of the bag....Pricey though. The only shortcoming with my backpack and the travel bag is the foam against your back. It generates quite a bit of heat and uncomfortable in long distance. Often i take it out and use a thin carton.
I have been buying Patagonia for over 20 years and never been disappointed. I bought this for my daughter to use as a diaper bag. Ended up buying another lightweight item for another daughter. Great products.