Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Jacket
A lightweight, yet durable soft shell jacket is a winter climber's best friend, and the Men's Patagonia Alpine Guide Jacket will easily do double duty when you take a break from climbing to seek out fresh turns on your skis. When you're squeezing up a granite chimney and climbing hard, you get hot. Then it's time to belay your partner and you risk rapid cooling -- the Guide Jacket handles those activity swings easily with its highly breathable, wind-resistant Polartec Power Shield fabric. It has a DWR finish that repels snow and icy drips, and a brushed interior for better interior moisture management and soft comfort. Two zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket sit above your harness and help warm up frozen fingers. Articulated sleeves let you make those long reaches easily without fighting your jacket. The drawcord at the hem and Velcro tabs on the cuffs let you adjust the level of protection and seal out spindrift. Following in the footsteps of veteran climbers and mountain adventurers, once you try the Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Jacket, you'll see that nothing outperforms a soft shell.
- Fabric: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield stretch-woven; 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% spandex; with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 524 g, 18.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Alpine Guide Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Jacket
I love this jacket. I usually get slim fit with Patagonia brand, however since this jacket is regular fit, I went down a size from medium to small, and Its awesome. Highly recommend. great quality, warm.
Decent, but not perfect
Not totally pleased with this, so I returned the jacket. Not really warm enough for the price while not being comfortable for a light versatile jacket. Didn't really like the fit. And the "hand" pockets are too high to put your hands into.... maybe this has a mountain climbing purpose, but it is annoying as far as everyday use.