Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Pants
The best all-around soft shell pant in a mid-weight, the new Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants for men is perfect for forays onto mountain spires and backcountry skiing serpentines. These utility cover-ups are designed in durable stretch-woven polyester that is water and wind resistant. When putting in a big effort, these highly breathable pants maintain comfort with a brushed interior and fitting belt loops. Multiple front slash, thigh and back hip pockets keep essentials close at hand, while a gusseted zipper cuff repels the snow with snap and tie-down loops. Treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Alpine Guide fashion in 47% recycled material that is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 7.6 oz., 90-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Durable stretch-woven polyester is water and wing resistant and highly breathable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Belt loops
- Microfleece-lined waistband with elastic on back
- 2-way zippered fly
- External pockets: two front slash, two glued-on thigh, one back hip
- DWR coated pocket zippers
- Gusseted zippered cuff with two-position snaps and tie-down loops
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20.7 oz. (587 g.)
Buy the Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Pants
durable resistant all around mountain pant
Utilitarian alpine pant. Wear over cap 4 and you are ready for most anything in the lower 48. Great fit, long lasting. Rock climbing, mixed routes, skiing couch-sitting works great for all.
Got a pair of these for hikes in colder weather. I've only used them once but they worked great. Used them on a snowshoe / snow shelter trip. The weather was a little warm for building snow shelters, but the melty snow just ran right off these pants so I was kept nice and dry. They were also breathing really well so I didn't get hot & sweaty while I was digging in the snow. My highlights: they fit really well (not too baggy or too tight), breath great & keep me dry. Really happy I got these and can't wait to use them some more.
Great choice for a heavier softshell
I recently picked up a pair of these pants for hiking and climbing in less than favorable conditions. The quality is what you'd expect from Patagonia. For a heavier softshell, I'd definitely recommend it.