Patagonia Men's Backcountry Guide Pants
For the tireless backcountry skier and hardcore mountaineer, the Men's Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants are equipped and ready, and as stubborn as you are, to make all your first ascent dreams and untouched lines come absolutely true. Constructed to endure using Polartec Power Shield brushed, stretch-woven fabric throughout, these men's backcountry guiding pants are superior when it comes to resisting wind and water, as well as highly breathable and warm in all the right places, for all the right reasons. For all your upcoming out-of-bounds adventures, pull on the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants for men and experience the difference each and every boot-packed step of the way.
- Fabric: 9.5 oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven (57% polyester, 36% nylon, 7% Spandex)
- Hardface® Technology
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Highly breathable
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack
- 2-way zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for easy temperature regulation
- One thigh and two handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters
- Weight: 807 g, 28.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.