Patagonia Men's Better Jacket
A fall outing to the coast, libations and sausages under an Oktoberfest tent, or a cruise downtown on your towny bike to see some local music talent -- the Patagonia Better Jacket for men will keep you warm. It has the classic look and feel of heathered wool, but is made from polyester fleece for a lighter, more breathable feel. The dropped shoulder panels have topstitched seams that are offset for comfort under packs and messenger bags, and the 4 front pockets echo retro military jackets, with a modern technical twist. The full length front zipper is covered with a snap-closed storm flap, with a stand-up collar and hip-length coverage for blocking out chilly temps. For urban style plus the warmth and comfort of soft, lightweight Patagonia fleece, the Patagonia Men's Better Jacket will be a favorite jacket for outings in town this fall and winter.
- Fabric: 9-oz 100% polyester fleece
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Fabric doubled on stand-up collar for warmth
- Full-length zipper and snap placket with internal wind flap
- Polyester brushed jersey lining on wind flap and placket, cuffs, pocket flaps and hem for a clean finish
- Shoulder panels with sloped, top-stitched seams
- Four utility pockets with flaps and metal snaps
- Made in Thailand
- Fit: Regular
- Hip length
- Weight: 575 g, 20.3 oz
Buy the Patagonia Better Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Better Jacket
Great looking and comfortable jacket for the price. Sleeves end up being at little longer than expected but overall fit is great I would recommend this product.