Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms
Designed to keep backcountry skiers and riders dry on the sweaty uptrack and warm on the chilled descent, the Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms from Patagonia balances fast-drying performance with lightweight insulation. Made with an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, these bottoms are the ultimate in comfort beneath layers on chilly days. They feature a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and side seams set forward to eliminate chafe. With a functional fly and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Durable elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Weight: 161 g (5.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms
great product, provides warmth without nthe cumbersome feel of some long under wear.
Not much to say, as I bought them for a family member. Medium fits 6 foot aprox 190 lb man just right. Color is good. He has a patagonia capilene shirt that is over 15 yrs old, so I am checking the lasts forever box too.
Great lightweight bottoms
I used these on a mt hike under my hiking pants and felt warm and comfortable the entire time. The fit seemed a little loose at first but I never noticed it as we bagged our peak in the local mountains. Patagonia quality is first rate and I expect these to last a long time. Excellent baselayer for active outdoor adventures in a cool climate.