Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip Neck
The sweaty work of breaking trail on a powder day sets you up for a big chill once you stop. The Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck, Patagonia's fastest-drying performance baselayer, keeps you dry during endurance activities and insulates when skies turn dark. Its open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking and exceptional breathability for warm-weather endurance pursuits. Details include a deep zipper to vent the full-coverage neck, raglan sleeves that won't chafe under pack straps, and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made with 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts that provide low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip Neck for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip Neck
super thin, super comfortable, super warm! another quality patagonia product...
Living in Northern California, temperatures vary, with most conditions being warm with chilly nights. I have tried countless other base layers and without a doubt I always revert back to the capilene 2. It's my go to shirt, in almost every situation. I'm a huge fan of zip neck, light weight shirts and this fits the bill, perfectly! My only wish is that it had a UPF rating for those long sunny days. I also intend to try the Patagonia "Fore Runner 1/4 Zip," which looks to meet all my needs. Sizing is athletic, but true to size.
Great lightweigh zip neck for fall season. It is very functional and easy to wear everyday and definetely keep body temperature warm even outside cold. It is also good to wear when I work at lab because of its comfort and light.