Patagonia Men's Capiline 1 Silk Weight Stretch Bottoms
Whether winter climbing, running, hiking or trekking around the world, any traverse across winter's earth calls for the Men's Patagonia Cap 1 Silk Weight Stretch Bottoms as your go-to baselayer. Made from a soft, lightweight, moisture-wicking, quick-drying and highly breathable blend of polyester and Spandex jersey, these men's baselayer pants offer superior stretch, moisture management and offset seam comfort and mobility. Plus, pull on a pair and you'll keep things fresh and protected with their built-in Gladiodor odor control and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% Spandex jersey
- Superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Gladiodor® odor control
- Weight: 172 g, 6.1 oz
Buy the Patagonia Capiline 1 Silk Weight Stretch Bottoms for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.