Patagonia Men's Capiline 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck
Stretchy, warm and fast-drying for performance outside, and ultra soft and comfy for a cozy night's snooze, the Patagonia Cap 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Top for men will be the base layer you never want to take off. Made from Expedition Weight Capilene 4 fleece, this long underwear top is smooth on the outside for easy layering, and has a grid pattern inside that enhances breathability and warmth. It's ultra stretchy thanks to a healthy dose of Spandex, and dries out quick after a long sweaty climb. The long neck zipper vents deep for superior cooling and the snug collar keeps your neck protected from blowing snow. Hidden thumb loops and added length at the bottom ensure all the ends stay tucked in. And with offset shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps, and Gladiodor odor control, the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Shirt is perfect for a multi day ski trip or just a quick dawn lap before work.
- Fabric: 3.7-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™; 91% polyester (30% recycled), 9% spandex; with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Hidden thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows for deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan sleeve construction
- Made in Colombia
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 178 g, 6.3 oz
Buy the Patagonia Capiline 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Capiline 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck
Great Base Layer For Cold Conditions
This is a great layer for activity in cold conditins. I use it for XC skiing with just a vest over it in 23-30 degree weather and it works fine, keeping me warm but dissipating heat. As intended, this is not as warm as the Patagoinia R1 layer but warmer than Cap 3. Base layers are supposed to be form-fitting and this one is to so I gave it a medium fit rating. Buy to your normal outerwear size and it will fit the way it supposed to, in my experience.