Patagonia Men's Exosphere Jacket
For those who love the gray area between alpine climbing, mountaineering and skiing, often found at high elevation among snowy, foggy peaks, the Patagonia Exosphere Jacket for men is your key to protection from the cold, wet conditions encountered in such beautifully hostile environments. This performance hard-shell jacket is constructed with burly H2No3-layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable, featuring a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric to wick and distribute moisture from the inside out. Additional features include a helmet-compatible hood, harness and pack-compatible pockets and watertight pit zips.
- Fabric:H2No® Performance Standard shell; 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Pockets: Two drop-in with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible hand-warmers; one internal watertight pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 651 g, 21.7 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Exosphere Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.