Patagonia Men's Felted Jacket
Keep that tree-hugging, nature-loving body of yours toasty warm in the classic style of the Patagonia Felted Jacket for men. This cold-season jacket is made from a recycled wool fabric blend, with polyester plain weave lining and Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation. Interior quilting keeps the insulation in place, and soft, taffeta-lined sleeves allow you to slip the jacket on and off with ease. With an antique nickel full-zip front, snapped external wind flap, stand-up collar and tabbed, adjustable snap cuffs, you'll be snuggly warm in traditional, timeless style. Welted hand-warmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey provide soft and comfortable shelter for your hands.
- Fabric: 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 60-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Recycled wool blend is brushed and features heathered yarns
- Body interior is quilted through to keep Thermogreen insulation in place; taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Full-zip jacket with antique nickel zippers, snapped external wind flap, and stand-up collar
- Tabbed, adjustable snap cuffs
- Pockets: Welted hand-warmers lined with brushed polyester jersey; left chest patch pocket with antique-nickel zipper
- Hip length
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 841 g, 29.7 oz
- Made in Thailand
Buy the Patagonia Felted Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.