Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
When serious cold weather is in your future, the Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoody for men delivers the must-have warmth that you need. Patagonia gives this down parka the royal treatment so that you can count on being warm, regardless of the situation. At the heart of the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a generous dose of premium 800-fill down and large baffle construction. Together with its close fit cut, the Fitz Roy offers true expedition quality warmth. The draw-cord hem, draft tube backed zipper, insulated hood and fleece-lined chin flap all add to the jackets incredible warmth. Patagonia adds functional pockets and a durable water resistant finish to make Fitz Roy a solid choice for cold weather adventure. The Fitz Roy Hoody for men is an ultra-warm down jacket worthy expedition wear.
- Material: 1.3-oz micro-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Baffled construction promotes optimal loft and compressibility
- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester ripstop shell is durable, and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) for superior wet-weather protection
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Center front zipper has low-bulk draft tube to prevent wind chill; fleece-lined chin flap for comfort
- Pockets: Two micro-fleece-lined zippered handwarmers; one exterior chest; one interior zippered security; one interior mesh drop-in
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out drafts
- Weight: 646 g, 22.8 oz
Buy the Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
What a great jacket!
It's an amazing jacket! Fitz Roy! Nice fit. not too big but not too small. just fit and Very light weight so it can make excercise easily and reasonable price Patagonia! I recommend this product all every one
This jacket is truly warm! and a little bulky. It is perfect for cold weather but not for when you are very active. It is also light so it is a nice throw on on those winter days when you are going outside.
Finally! the best of both worlds
My biggest complaint about puffys is that you generally need to have two. A light down sweater for cold summer nights (I have a Marmot Zeus) and a heavy duty hoody for winter/shoulder season (I had a Edde Bauer First Ascet Peak IV). This jacket fits my needs perfectly. Not to big, but not too small, Just Right! Light weight with just enough Puff and still very warm. I was initially leaning toward Marmot's Ama Dablam, but I wanted baffled contruction to ensure no cold spots. Also, Marmot is generally my first choice because their jackets fits me so well due to arm length. I can now add Patagonia to my short list of outdoor clothing.