Patagonia Men's GI III Shorts
When you need a tough, comfortable pair of shorts to wear under your tool belt on the jobsite, or under your chalkbag for an afternoon of bouldering, pull on the Men's Patagonia Gi III Shorts. Now made with a 100% nylon taslan fabric, and finished with a durable water repellant (DWR) coating, these shorts also provide UPF 50+ sun protection. The elasticized waistband has an adjustable belt and separating buckle (that easily fits beneath a harness), and there are more pockets, with polyester mesh for drainage, than you can shake a stick at. A regular fit and gusseted crotch provide exceptional mobility, letting you scamper up and down ladders, or getting that figure-4 with ease. Get the classic Gi design, in a robust new fabric, with the Gi III Shorts for men from Patagonia.
- Material: 100% nylon taslan with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 3.4 oz
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable belt and separating buckle
- Zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear drop-in zip pocket with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right thigh drop-in zip pocket with with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 10 in
- Weight: 8 oz, 226 g
Buy the Patagonia GI III Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's GI III Shorts
Patagonia GI III
These shorts are very comfortable. The fabric Patagonia uses is extremely soft and isn't scratchy at all. The pockets are just the right size, not too big or small. These shorts are also very lightweight. The shorts do fit large so I would recommend ordering a size down. The adjustable belt is easy to use and doesn't get stuck. These are a great pair of hiking or river shorts!