Patagonia Men's Guide Pants
Ready to get bare bones for some technical climbing (with a pull-on waist, three zippered pockets and articulated knees to make things happen) or some backcountry mountaineering, the Men's Patagonia Guide Pants are ready to send it, one technical aspect at a time. Highly breathable, extremely durable and ready to resist wind and water with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outside, these men's backcountry climbing, mountaineering and guiding pants present you with only what it necessary and nothing you don't need. Constructed using lightweight Polartec Power Shield brushed, stretch-woven fabric, the Patagonia Guide Pants for men are one surefire way to keep confidence on the way up, as well as on the way down.
- Fabric: 7.1 oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven (57% polyester, 36% nylon, 7% Spandex)
- Highly breathable
- Hardface® Technology
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Tie-down loops on cuffs
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Two handwarmer pockets with DWR-treated zippers
- Pull-on drawcord waistband
- Weight: 467 g, 16.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Guide Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.