Patagonia Men's Insulated Snowshot Jacket
If your idea of fun involves storm cycle skiing, no storm is too cold or too wet for the Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket for men. This waterproof and breathable ski jacket uses Patagonias H2No barrier and warmth is provided by ultra-warm, low-bulk Thermogreen polyester insulation, comprised of 90% recycled materials. The insulation is mapped to include more where you need it most (body) and less where you dont need it (arms). With classic Patagonia style, the Snowshot offers a simple and functional look thats big on functionality. Youll find pit zips, a soft internal lining, a removable and helmet-compatible hood, plus a fleece neck gasket and an adjustable powder skirt. The Snowshot has you covered, so you can hit the hill in search of fresh tracks. You can even connect the powder skirt to your favorite Patagonia pants for the ultimate in powder day protection. Theres no need to compromise on your comfort or let Mother Nature change your plans when you can reach for the Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket for men.
- Material: Two-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier
- Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible)
- Micro-fleece-lined neck keeps
- High collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Weight: 1154 g, 40.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Insulated Snowshot Jacket
Great quality. Cant wait to use it on the slops. Very warm and windproof. I am 178lb Ordered size medium. Great fit and enough room for extra sweeter on colder days. I was not sure about the orange color, however this was the best choice. Looks b . I would definately recommend that jacket.
Awesome Warmth and Water Proofing...Only Complaint is maybe a bit big...all other jackets I wear a large and this large is a bit large considering you wont need a lot of layering
Usual Patagonia Quality
5' 11', 180 lb.- Medium fit great. Especially like the mp3/phone/wallet pocket location, you don't have to unzip the jacket to access; it is tucked under the zipper flap. Bought the green and get many compliments.