Patagonia Men's Insulator Jacket
Patagonia's high-wind-season-at-the-Cape Men's Insulator Jacket in stretchy polyester is mobile and wind-resistant, with an effective Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shrug off an afternoon shower or sea spray. With a shell of 10-oz 79% all-recycled polyester, 15% polyurethane and 6% spandex bonded to an insulative layer of 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece.
- Fabric: 10-oz 79% all-recycled polyester/15% polyurethane/6% spandex bonded to 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supple, breathable and highly wind resistant, recycled stretch woven
- Bonded to a cozy microfleece interior lining
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- Zip-through stand-up collar, full front zip with wind flap
- Internal zippered pocket at left chest
- Zippered fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Weight: 629 g (1 lb 6.2 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Insulator Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Insulator Jacket
Bought this for my husband as a gift so I cannot attest to how it fits him yet, but I love the way it looks and feels. The outside looks like it will block wind and some rain. The inside is lined with a thin layer of microfleece (NICE!!!) This is to be his "clean cut--not too puffy or campy looking travel jacket that can fold up and stow away easily". I expect he will wear it all the time....but that is the description that prompted me to look for a jacket of this style. He didn't want to take his down sweater jacket on a work trip because it looked too "puffy" and like he was going "camping". When I showed him a picture of this he said it was perfect and exactly what he wanted without knowing exactly what that would look like! Ha ha!
Great Fall Coat
This coat is great--the XL fit my friend who is 6'5'' 210 lbs perfect. coat is great for fall and early winter and not bulky at all! I love patagonia and this color is a good change from the basic black jacket. I'd recommend to anyone looking for that October/November New England weather. If you layer this with something warm underneath can probably go through some winter days as well.
I am 6'7 and the arm length was closer to 36inches rather than 37 inches. Most Patagonia XL jackets fit me great except this one. It is a great jacket. Very Comfortable just arms are a little too short.