Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
The interlodge alert went out at 6:30am; from now until the snowpack is deemed safe, it's no cars up or down, and no one is allowed outside the lodges in Little Cottonwood Canyon good thing you have the Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket to keep you cozy as you wait out the storm, anticipating the goods. Styled for urban outings when your pants of choice are flannel-lined jeans rather than ski pants, this Patagonia jacket has a sleek, snow-shedding exterior made from durable Gore-Tex nylon with a DWR finish. Inside are baffled pillows of 600-fill goose down. The insulated hood is fully adjustable, the 2-way front zipper is watertight, and the drawcord at the hem and snap-close cuffs help seal out the blower powder and icy winds. If your hands get chilled scraping your windshield, slide them in the zippered hand pockets with their soft brushed jersey lining. The left chest pocket has cable routing for your iPhone, and the jacket has one mesh internal pocket for hat and gloves, and one zippered pocket for stashing every day carry items. When the lockdown ends, trade the Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket out for your ski shell, and go track it out you haven't gotten face shots like this since the first powder day of the season.
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier Gore-Tex® 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Durable, 2-layer recycled nylon Gore-Tex® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down that's warm and highly compressible
- Jacket features a DWR finish
- 2-way watertight, coated zipper with wind flap
- Fully adjustable, insulated hood
- Tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck and polyester brushed jersey on chin guard
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey
- Horizontal left-chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing
- Internal right-chest zippered pocket
- Internal left-torso mesh pocket
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs
- Hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Made in China
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1094 g, 38.6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Interlodge Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
Started looking for a jacket like this after a cold January weekend in NYC. Wanted an urban design as opposed to a puffer and I wanted something waterproof. The Interlodge has delivered on everything so far. Just took it to Chicago and I was warm and dry in rain, wind and 40 degree weather. Great build quality and look. It's rock solid with enough pockets for everything. I have not had it in weather below 40 degrees so I cannot attest to true cold weather or snow capabilities but for a city jacket, it was great. Altrec's price (on sale) was cheaper than any other place I found and their customer service was great.