Patagonia Men's Light And Variable Board Shorts
You'll feel light and free in the Patagonia Light and Variable Boart Shorts for men. These board shorts are a field-tested favorite, with their minimalist no-inseam construction for a chafe-free fit and a simple and lightweight design. Constructed from tough and durable polyester ripstop, these shorts feature DWR to bead and wick moisture, as well as UPF 50+ sun protection, so you can stay out all day without getting scorched. A flat-lying, no-button fly ties closed with a durable drawstring delivers a custom fit and stays out of the way, while a horizontal zippered pocket on the right features a self-draining mesh pocket bag and an internal key loop. The 18-inch outseam and regular fit that's neither slim nor baggy allow ample mobility, and a rear pocket reverses out into a storage pouch for easy transport.
- Fabric: 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Flat-lying, no-button, bartacked fly with tie closure
- Turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds mobility
- Horizontal zippered pocket on right with self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Rear pocket releases out into storage pouch
- Pockets have noncorrosive plastic zippers
- 18 inch Outseam
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 113 g, 4 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Light And Variable Board Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.