Patagonia Men's Lightweight Organic Crew Socks
The Patagonia Men's Lightweight Organic Crew Socks are made from a lightweight blend of organic cotton and nylon for exceptional comfort and breathability. Inside, the soft terry-loop construction in the footbed provides airy, all-day cushioning for your feet. A subtle mesh arch adds a snug, no-slip fit and a cooling airflow. Durably tough, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. With a calf-high length.
- Fabric: Solids: 53% organic cotton/43% nylon/4% spandex, Stripes: 51% organic cotton/45% nylon/4% spandex
- Organic cotton/nylon blend is comfortable for everyday use
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in footbed for extra comfort
- Yarn content and strategic knit balances cushioning and durability
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Lightweight Organic Crew Socks for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Lightweight Organic Crew Socks
Exactly What I Would Expect
These are exactly what I would expect from Patagonia. They fit a bit snug, but they are still very comfortable, and extremely durable.