Patagonia Men's Lightweight Stand Up Shorts - (7in. inseam)
Stand Up Shorts are made from rugged 10-oz organic cotton canvas to thwart climbing's abusive tendencies. They're rugged yet comfortable, and with three available inseams, you can get them the length you feel best in. Doubled fabric in the seat increases durability and forms two rear pockets; a set-in pocket holds a wallet. The hardworking canvas softens and personalizes with age. Garment-washed. Inseam is 7". Regular fit. Imported.Regular fit.
- 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Made from rugged 10-oz organic cotton canvas for durability; 100% organic cotton â€“ will soften and personalize with age; double seat for abrasion resistance in rough terrain
- Two quarter-top front pockets; two hook-and-loop closing rear pockets; separate inset hook-and-loop closing wallet pocket
- Zip fly with button closure
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
- Recommended Uses: Around Town, Trail Maintenance, Daily Chores, Harvesting the Crops
Buy the Patagonia Lightweight Stand Up Shorts - (7in. inseam) for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Lightweight Stand Up Shorts - (7in. inseam)
Great wearing and lasting shorts. I had 5 or 6 pairs over the years. I usually get 2 years wear before they become work shorts good for another 2years
Shorts for yard work or downtown
These shorts are made from a heavy weight canvas type material which seems as if it will hold up to anything the yard or trail might throw at them. They are however very stylish which allows for them to be worn for a casual evening on the town. They have plenty of pocket space to hold keys, phone, wallet, power bars and or small tools for the yard. The fit seems true to size.
Unbelievably comfortable and super easy to wear them from work to the park to dinner... I got caulk on a pair at work, tried removing it with xylene and sand paper and they still look great! Ultra comfortable and still up to tons of abuse.