Patagonia Men's Merino 1 Silk Weight Crew
At high elevations in the Wind River Range youll want to keep your arms shielded from the burn, the Patagonia Merino 1 Silk Weight Crew for men will keep you dry and cool in warm-to-hot conditions. Made from a blend of merino wool and polyester, this long sleeve base layer T-shirt is the lightest of their merino fabrics. The wool gives it natural breathability and odor protection that outperforms synthetics and the polyester boosts its durability and helps it dry faster than 100% wool clothing. Itch-free and soft, the shoulder seams and side seams are offset for chafe-resistance while backpacking. The Patagonia Men's Merino 1 Silkweight Crew is produced with a bluesign approved wool treatment process that eliminates the use of organism-harming chlorine.
- Fabric: 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool, 35% all-recycled polyester
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; fabric is bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam
- Slim Fit: closer-fitting
- Weight: 150 g, 5.3 oz
Buy the Patagonia Merino 1 Silk Weight Crew for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.