Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Crew
Patagonia's version of the ultimate go-anywhere T-shirt, the Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Crew combines a relaxed feel for hanging out and wool's inherent benefits for going places: soft next to skin, natural odor control and warmth even when wet. Our most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions; it's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, and stretches. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Crew for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Crew
I am very impressed with these. They fit well, are warm, and seem to have sturdy construction. I'm 6'2" and 170lbs and went for the large. The fit and stretch are right on for me. The only thing that could be a little better is the next to skin feel. It feels a little scratchy, but it is mostly wool after all, so that is to be expected.