Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
As handy as a good alibi when you're roused for bivying at the base of El Cap, Patagonia's versatile Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck will keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. Naturally breathable and soft on your skin, Merino regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor, and stretches as you move. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, wide cuff bands keep sleeves in place when pushed up, and offset side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
Mer-ino me Patagonia
It's been a few months since I bought this and wanted to really experience it in the different seasons. The fit is really good, hugs my body just right and has good warmth given the zip neck capability. No problems using it for a variety of activities and it holds up well. No smell as usual and the washing/drying is really quick and easy. Having said that I also have the older versions that were made of 100 percent merino wool, not the blend like now. While the blend will not deter me from purchasing more I feel the 20% polyester is too much and would prefer a lower synthetic amount. More of a personal feel aspect as I really like wool.