Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms
Epic days at Alta can shut you down quickly if you're not prepared for bottomless snow. You want to stay warm, dry and ready for anything that comes your way. The go-to fall/winter Men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms from Patagonia, these bottoms are made with an intimate blend of 19% polyester (100% recycled) and 3% spandex for improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. They breathe when you're working hard, regulate body temperature, naturally resist odor, stretch when you move, and have a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia gets their Merino from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, and slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, gusseted crotch for mobility and offset seams for skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free Merino wool/19% all-recycled polyester/3% spandex
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms
Great Pant Bottom!
Fits true to size. Very warm and comfortable. Not too tight and not too loose. Patagonia makes quality clothing and this pant will sure not disappoint!