Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody
The ultimate outer layer for cold, damp climbs, the Men's Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody has a battle-ready shell, and an aaaah-inducing amount of lightweight, packable PrimaLoft Sport insulation. Made with 30D recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric, and treated with a DWR finish, this Patagonia jacket resists wetness and completely blocks the wind. The helmet-compatible hood snugs around your head and adjusts for visibility, while the articulated elbows allow for easy climbing and reaching. Spindrift and icy winds stay outside where they can do their worst the gasket cuffs and the full-length zipper with a storm flap behind it seal off the openings. Two zippered hand pockets and one internal zippered pocket offer storage options, and the included stuff sack helps you pack this hoody jacket for the journey. From the ice climbs of Norway, to the ski tours of New Hampshire, the Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody packs down small and offers big warmth in the backcountry.
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish; lightweight and windproof
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester
- Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Insulated with superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap, drawcord hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zippered storage
- Stuff sack included
- Made in Vietnam
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 510 g, 18 oz
Buy the Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody
Micro Puff with Mega Style
I wanted a nice warm jacket to keep the winter chills away and this Pantagonia really fit the bill. Since this jacket is filled with primaloft, it does an excellent job of retaining all the heat that your body generates. I'm 5' 8" and weigh 148 lbs so i got the MED and it's pretty true to size....perfect with a t-shirt underneath or some other thin material if you wanted to layer. The hood is a great addition and not oversized like on some other jackets. I would say the best feature about this jacket, though... is the cut....when you wear it, it just seems to fit perfectly with your body, with just enough length in the arms and the back and the chest area. Never once, did i feel like the "Michelin Man".....plus...it's a very "clean" looking jacket; there are no excessive design/lines that would take away from the great look of this style...even the color of the logo on the front chest (black jacket) is subtle... i love it.