Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody
The hybrid design of the Men's Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoody gives you weather protection where you need it, and breathability where it works the best, making this soft shell winter jacket a top performer on ice climbs and alpine ski tours. Placing H2No fabric on the upper sections gives you durable waterproof performance where the spindrift and drip lines are hitting you the hardest. The stretchy Polartec Power Shield fabric is placed around your lower midsection for breathable comfort and mobility, and it's still wind-resistant and durable enough to withstand granite and ice tools. Go ahead and reach to your full extension, this Patagonia jacket has Full Reach Gusseted Panels so the bottom doesn't lift up to expose any base layers. The interior of the Guide Jacket is a soft brushed texture for next-to-skin comfort and better interior moisture management. It wouldn't be a climbing jacket without harness-compatible pockets and a helmet-compatible, fully adjustable hood. Change your under layers to suit the conditions outside and the Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody will be the only jacket you ever bring when you head for the high country.
- H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester, 36% nylon, 7% spandex; with Hardface® Technology
- Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets with DWR-treated reverse coil zippers
- Two handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flap for secure storage
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 623 g, 22 oz
Buy the Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody
High Quality Jacket
I wanted to find a tighter fitting jacket capable of wind and water protection, with a solid hood and I found those qualities in this jacket. It's very adjustable and relatively form fitting, with smart drawcords. The hood has a reinforced brim that's pretty nice and it cinches down very well over hats of any kind. All in all, it's a high quality jacket one would expect from Patagonia.