Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
If a versatile ski jacket is what you need, the Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for men is the ticket. This do-it-all ski shell is ready for storm, sun, and wind. Patagonia's renowned quality meets all-mountain utility in this great looking jacket. The Powder Bowl features waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell bonded to an ultra-durable polyester shell. Treated with a durable water repellent finish to shed the elements, the jacket is lined for durability and moisture control. Patagonia's Touch Point System makes for super-easy hood and hem adjustment. Patagonia adds the skier centric features you want including a fully featured powder skirt with loops that allows a connection to Patagonia ski pants and pit zips to help let off steam when the boot pack calls or the sun decides to shine. Additional details include a helmet-compatible and zip-off hood, watertight zippers, media ready internal pocket and a host of other pockets including multiple interior, two handwarmers and one chest. Keep your life simple with one jacket that will keep you covered with style all winter. The Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for men is your ticket to an epic ski season.
- Shell fabric: 2-layer, 4.6 oz 150 denier; 100% polyester Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Lining: sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
- Powder skirt and hood: 2 oz; 100% polyester plain weave
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in China
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 1020 g, 36 oz
Buy the Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
The jacket true to fit with the ability to get enough layers underneath. I did not have the chance to try it if Very Cold conditions yet but think it will be OK. The only issue I have so far is the the collar is a little small when I have it zipped all the way up. The collar is stiff and I feel like it pushes right up against my face which I find a bit annoying. I started to fold the front part of the collar over to get it below my chin. Great pockets on the jacket which is always important to me.
Great Jacket except...
I love Patagonia's designs and I bought this jacket for the cool blue color w/red zips and red lining. The fit is great- I bought a Medium for 5'8" 160 lbs. That being said, I really wanted a good performer as well, so I returned it after remembering how cold and wet I've been w/H2No fabric when tmrking in the woods in wet conditions. Also, I'm not a big fan of zip off hoods, too much fabric and drafty. But, it is a great looking jacket. I heard from patagonia sales person they are making some goretex jackets next year. Can't wait although they'll prob be really expensive.