Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Pants
A standard for climbing, backcountry skiing and the mountain life, the classic Patagonia Simple Guide Pants - Men's is updated with straight lower legs, a zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband to deliver even better soft-shell performance. Patagonia's lightest stretch-woven mountain pant, the Guide provides exceptional mobility with every step, is tough as nails durable, blocks wind, gives breathable comfort, and resists water. With articulated knees and a gusseted crotch, freedom to move is enhanced with DWR (durable water repellent) treated reverse-coil zippers on the convenient pockets; two front, one thigh and one rear hip. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lightweight stretch-woven fabric (100% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture, breathes and dries quickly while resisting weather and abrasion
- Updated fit and styling
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with zippered fly
- Pockets: handwarmers, cargo, and back - all with DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees for full mobility
- Weight: 348 g (12.3 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Simple Guide Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Pants
Capilene 3 for Pants
Like the Capllene 3 shirts, the Simple Guide Pant represents the middle weight category for Patagonia pants. The cut allows free range of movement while maintaining a slim athletic fit. The material is durable and feels great on the skin (no friction or uncomfortable stitching). Finally, zippered pockets are great for stowing the car keys and cards while moving about. Regarding fit - I'm 5ft 9in & ~170lbs. Medium fits comfortably.
Great pants for summer mountaineering
This pants are really comfortable and have a great design. They're lightweight and strong enough for the demands of mountain climbing in milder temperatures. Can be used alone or with light underwear for extra warmth. Great product by Patagonia!
Really great pants for the price
These pants do exactly what they are supposed to. They are a lightweight pant, but extremely durable and good for blocking wind. They do have belt loops which help. You can't beat these for the price.