Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants - Short
Patagonia's most flexible pants for going off kickers and sticking whatever comes next. The Men's Snowshot Pants - 30.5" Inseam have a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier to keep you rolling in sub-optimal weather. The durable 2-layer, 150-denier 100% polyester shell has Patagonia's Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining with an internal adjustment for just the right fit. A brushed, 100% polyester mesh liner in the seat and thighs adds insulation and wicking power while slick mesh lines the lower legs for nonstop glide. The articulated legs have interior mesh-lined thigh vents to help you keep your cool. Loops on the rear yoke seam connect to the powder skirt on all Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets. Pockets: two in front, two in back and one easy-access thigh pocket (w/ integrated pass holder). Short inseam length (size M) is 30 1/2". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and thigh: 100% polyester brushed mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester mesh. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Durable 2-layer polyester has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier, and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection
- Seat and thighs lined with brushed polyester mesh for extra insulation, efficient wicking and snag-free layering; legs lined with slick polyester mesh for excellent glide
- Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining with internal hook-and-loop adjustment; articulated knees for mobility
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one thigh cargo; two rear pockets secure with heavy duty hook-and-loop closure
- Zippers are treated with a Deluge® DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out
- Weight: 754 g (1 lb 10.6 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Snowshot Pants - Short for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants - Short
I bought these for a ski trip, replacing a very old pair from Marmot. I was pleased with the fit of the med short. I wear 32x30 in pants. They were perfectly comfortable, dry and breathed well in conditions ranging from 6f and windy to 40f with wet snow while wearing a pair of tights beneath them. I also have a Snowshot jacket and the pair make a nice system with good pocket arrangements and technical features.
I used the pants when it was snowing pretty heavily right at 32 degrees. The DWR worked as stated, snow did not build up or stick to the fabric and it stayed dry. The length could have been a little shorter in the 36 inch waist size. A bigger waist doesn't make your legs longer which is what happens with the sizing of these pants. Other than that I am pleased with the pants and also with other Patagonian products I am currently wearing.
Great product for a good price
So I bought these on a whim at the last minute before going to Lake Tahoe for the Christmas snow storm. They fit really well and they're really well made. It was 14F with deep powder - I just slung on a pair of thermals underneath and I was snug dry the whole week. This is a really great pair of pants I would recommend them every time!