Patagonia Men's Stoss Hoody
Excellent for chilling between climbing sessions or for bundling up and heading downtown after a long weekend of high alpine adventure, the Men's Patagonia Stoss Hoody has got you covered when it comes to high-performance style and function. This men's zip-up, hooded winter jacket offers a 100% polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric coupled with 60 gram PrimaLoft One (70% recycled) insulation and lining for superior warmth and comfort on the inside and durable, water-repellant action on the outside. An internal reinforced wind flap helps keep out whipping winter winds, while an insulated draft collar, insulated kangaroo-style pockets and a roomy, 3-piece, insulated hood all come together to make your outdoors experience that much warmer and cozier without the bulk. Zip into the Patagonia Stoss Hoody for men and allow yourself the reliant luxury of one of the highest performing, warmest, most stylish hoodies around.
- Fabric: 100% polyester mini ripstop (shell and lining)
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester for warmth and compressibility
- Classic, insulated full-zip hoody
- Antique-nickel zipper
- Internal reinforced wind flap
- Zipper garage
- Insulated draft collar
- Insulated kangaroo-style handwarmers
- Horizontal, welted zippered pocket on left torso
- Interior left-chest zippered pocket
- Smooth micro-ripstop exterior
- Interior has diamond-shaped quilting throughout that keeps PrimaLoft One insulation in place
- Roomy, 3-piece, insulated hood with self-fabric
- Adjustable drawcord
- Hip length
- Weight: 422 g, 14.9 oz
Buy the Patagonia Stoss Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Stoss Hoody
Patagonia Stoss Hoody-Packable Warmth
The Patagonia Stoss hoody has become my main go-to jacket when the weather is supposed to be cool and rain isn't in the forecast. The styling is perfect for all-purpose use - it looks and feels great on a weekend urban walk in the city or on the trails in the backcountry. Lightweight and packable, the Stoss has a good deal of warmth but will still breathe and vent, a better way of saying that it will keep you warm but doesn't make you sweat. Altogether another solid Patagonia outerwear offering. Runs slightly large but not enough that it needs to be up-sized; just not for those looking for a form-fitting jacket.
Good Spring Purchase
I'm 5'10", about 170 lbs. My jacket size is 42, neck is 16.5" and sleeve is 33". I purchased a medium and it fits me well. It was a great investment for colder days when it's damp or snowing, but not great for heavy rain. I think it looks great and it's easy to wash so that's a plus. I picked it up on sale so I think it was a great value.
lightweight jacket that will definitively keep you warm. i also love the hood and keeps you protected from the elements. comfortable fit and great fabric.