Patagonia Men's Thrift Shorts
The unofficial short for those who wander around aimlessly, with no visible means of support. Made of a lightwearing blend of 65 allrecycled polyester35 organic cotton in an open weave and puckered texture for maximum airflow. With two front slant pockets and one rear zippered pocket. Inseam size 32 is 10.
- This cool-wearing Puckerware® short now comes with recycled polyester and in a greater range of colors
- 3.4-oz 65% all-recycled polyester/35% organic cotton seersucker
- Environmentally conscious puckered blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Two slanted front pockets, one zippered rear pocket
- 10" inseam
- Ideal Uses: Vintage-Clothing Search, Peace Rally, Board Repair, Reading the Many Works of Kilgore Trout, Post-Surf Coffee Dates
- Regular fit
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Thrift Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Thrift Shorts
Love the Shorts
I bought three pairs of these shorts this summer and I really love them all. They are lightweight and look super cool. I highly recommend these shorts for everyday use.
great fit -- perfect for everyday use
These are great, lightweight shorts that are perfect for everyday wear. Probably not ideal for heavy outdoor use or serious activities, but are great otherwise. I would recommend getting a pair, and I plan on buying a few more.
Great casual short - catch them on sale when you can
Very lightweight but substantial short for hot summer days. Fit is a little bit baggier with the 10" inseam (but true to size in the waist). Great-looking for doing just about anything