Patagonia Men's Traverse Jacket
Mountain weather is varied and fickle, and the Patagonia Traverse Jacket for men is ready for it all. This lightweight softshell jacket is ideally suited to aerobic pursuits where you don't want changing weather conditions to slow you down.
The defining feature of this jacket is its breathable softshell fabric. The durable four-way stretch material is reasonably weather resistant, quick-drying and treated with a durable water repellent finish to bolster its storm protection. True to Patagonia's environmental commitment, the material has its origins in recycled polyester fibers. The Traverse is a great match to mountain trail runs, lengthy climbing approaches and rigorous hikes. The mesh-lined collar zips to your chin for stand-up protection, and the zip pocket on left bicep has a cord portal for your iPod headphones. There's also a pair of zippered handwarmer pockets and reflective logos at the front and back.
Old soda bottles have never been so functional, the Patagonia Men's Traverse Jacket is sure to be your new best friend for high mountain adventure.
- Fabric: 4.7 oz 70-denier, 93% all-recycled polyester, 7% spandex; with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Durable and comfortable recycled polyester is fast drying and features 4-way stretch
- Shell fabric is treated with Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic provides a secure fit at wrist
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Made in Vietnam
- Slim Fit: closer-fitting; slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Weight: 314 g, 11.1 oz
Buy the Patagonia Traverse Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Traverse Jacket
Great lightweight jacket
I originally purchased this jacket to use as an under-layer. It has turned out to be my go-to jacket for almost any occasion especially now that it's spring. I've had several comments from strangers that this is a "cool" jacket. It'll be great for spring and fall. I have longer arms so it's hard for me to find a coat or jacket in size L that will cover my wrists when I extend my arms, so I usually have to find a size Large-Tall (LT) which typically makes coats and jackets look like tents on me. The sleeve length in the size "L" that I received was more than sufficient. I was a little disappointed that it did not have a self-packing pocket as this jacket can be packed up very small without wrinkling in a stuff-sack- this must have been an engineering oversight, bummer.
Great jacket; runs a bit small
I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. I bought this jacket to run in and couldn't be happier. It's great for windy and wet conditions (although no hood). Great windstopper for sure. Does run a bit snug. I'm normally between a medium and large (6 ft tall, approx 180 lbs) and am glad I ordered the large. Patagonia continues to make great products!
Great outer layer
Jacket has no liner so it is perfect as an outer layer. Jacket is lightweight and can be used for packing when biking. For running the sleeve is long so it can be pulled down over gloves until hands warm up.