Patagonia Men's Updraft Shell Jacket
Trim, simple and monochromatic for city-ready style, the Patagonia Updraft Shell Jacket for men is a technical rain jacket in disguise. Made from premium 2-layer Gore-Tex Paclite nylon, this lightweight jacket is waterproof, breathable and fully adjustable to seal out a storm. Take it on a hike out to a windy headland, the Velcro tabs snug up the cuffs and the drawcord at the hem keeps out brisk breezes. The hood stows in the collar when youre in town and the internal media pocket keeps your iPhone handy and blocking out the street noise with some favorite tunes. Ultra light and packable, the Patagonia Men's Updraft Jacket is the perfect layer to bring on your trip this spring if youre still deciding between a hike in the Dolomites or a week in Venice, you can easily do both in this Patagonia shell.
- Fabric: 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX® Paclite® 100% nylon shell
- Waterproof/breathable full-zip jacket
- Internal wind flap
- Zipper garage
- Stand-up collar that discreetly stows an adjustable hood with visor
- Reverse-coil, waterproof zippers throughout
- Left-chest pocket zips horizontally into zipper garage and has internal, padded electronics pocket with cable routing; two covered, zippered on-seam handwarmers
- Microfleece-lined back collar
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Made in China
- Regular fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Hip length
- Weight: 357 g, 12.6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Updraft Shell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.