Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Board Shorts
Patagonia's triedandtrue workhorse board short is made from a Deluge DWR durable water repellent treated nylon that wears light and dries fast. With a flatlying, singlebutton gusseted fly, an easyaccess selfdraining side zip pocket with key loop, a lowrise, belowtheknee length, these board shorts offer the ultimate in comfort and functionality. On top of all that, they're recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Tried and true, live-in-them board shorts
- 4.3-oz 100% nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% all-recycled polyester
- Recyclable, lightweight nylon fabric is durable, quick-drying
- Flat-lying single-button fly and 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip line
- Horizontal self-draining side zip pocket with internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Inseam 10", outseam 21" hem hits below the knee; lower rise
- Ideal Uses: Surfing, Kiteboarding, Diving, Body Surfing
- Regular fit
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Wavefarer Board Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Board Shorts
The shorts for me
These are my favorite board shorts. Fit true to size, nice fabric and super comfortable. There is a reasonable amount of size adjustment in the waist (better than a couple of other brands I have tried). The length is perfect on me and they look great.
Great Board Shorts
These fit perfectly, super comfortable and they don't fade when you wash them to boot
Style and Substance
I bought 2 pair of these board shorts and am very pleased with their fit, finish, and construction. Patagonia is well know for the quality of their gear and clothing, so I am looking forward to wearing them for many summers to come.