Patagonia Merino 3 MW Balaclava
The Merino 3 Midweight Balaclava from Patagonia has a wonderfully soft hand, with a warm fabric blend of chlorine-free Merino wool (78%) and recycled polyester (19%) that feels smooth on your skin, manages moisture, and stays warm when wet. Merino breathes, stretches as you move, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia Merino wool from non-mulesed sheep naturally stretches and breathes and has a versatile warmth-to-weight ratio. Slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance. The face opening fits above the mouth or below the chin. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 7.8-oz 78% chlorine-free Merino wool/19% recycled polyester/3% spandex
- Wool is soft and moves moisture in the ultimate next-to-face silhouette
- Lightweight and very compact
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Fit is smooth and clean without being restrictive
- Weight: 77 g (2.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 3 MW Balaclava from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.