Patagonia Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves
When you're fishing in Alaska or Montana from dawn to dusk on brisk spring day, keep your hands warm with the Patagonia Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves. These fishing gloves provide insulation and protection from the elements without sacrificing dexterity. Made with durable, windproof and water-resistant polyester and spandex with a Deluge DWR finish, these tough gloves are ready for anything. Unlike grizzly bears, you don't have thick fur to keep your paws warm, but luckily for you, these gloves feature soft, grid-backed insulation to keep you warm. A molded back panel and a fingerless design allows nimble, unrestricted movement and convenient pull loops help you get your gloves on and off.
- Fabric: 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester, 14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane with Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester fabric is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Double layer palm is durable
- Fingerless design for dexterity
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Convenient pull loops eases removal of glove
- Fit: Formfitting
- Weight: 73 g, 2.6 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.