Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Uncomplicated, just like a good run. The featherweight, noncushioned Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Patagonia has a skin-friendly blend of soft Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
- Fabric: 51% Merino wool/46% nylon/3% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
best socks ever!
I actually use these as my hiking socks---they are great! Dries quick, and very comfortable. Way better for hiking than those thick smartwool socks! Great material and they wash really well. Worth the price.
Nice lightweight socks. Quarter height is perfect for everyday, running, etc. Unlike many socks these do not get too hot. The merino wool is just the right weight and not itchy.