Patagonia Violeta 25L Backpack
The sleek, single-compartment Patagonia Violeta 25L Backpack is designed to fit a woman slipping through the daily flux. The main compartment holds lunch, papers, books and a sweater; it has stash pockets inside for caching items and a padded laptop sleeve that cradles a 15-inch or smaller laptop off the ground. Slip a hydration reservoir (not included) into the computer sleeve and route the tube through a built-in port when you're off for a day hike. A zippered microfleece-lined top pocket holds your audio device or sunglasses, and the exterior stash pocket keeps other items handy. An internal organizer contains the small stuff, a lanyard secures your keys, and dual stretch-woven pockets carry water bottles. Airflow mesh shoulder straps with ergonomic shaping make carrying more comfortable in warm weather. Made from a tough yet supple 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex
- All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Torso length and air-flow mesh shoulder straps designed for women
- Generous main compartment with drop pockets for quick organization on the go
- Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
- Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials
- Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Quilting on front panel; embroidered text logo
- 25 L (1526 cu in)
- Fits a 15-inch laptop
- Weight: 627 g (1 lb 6.1 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Violeta 25L Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Violeta 25L Backpack
Smaller backpack-very organized, easy to use
I'm a big Patagonia clothing fan and lately I've found their backpacks to be equally high in quality and durability. This backpack is a perfect size for women and kids. In my black colored version - the inside is white/grey color so it's easy to find stuff (no black hole). It has one large section that has a sleeve suited for a laptop or ipad. Inside the large section it also has small pockets for pens, phone and smaller items that often get lost in a backpack. The outside zipper pocket is deep! So, you can put tons of small loose items. Lastly, there's a small zipper pocket at the top of the backpack located next to where the straps start. It's perfect for keys, chapsticks, sunscreen, etc. I've also found that the two elastic spaces for water bottles is deep enough and the elastic tight enough that the water bottles are securely fastened and don't fall out (I've had this problem with other backpacks and it's frustrating to have the bottles come tumbling out). It's the perfect running around dayback. If you want to use it to go to the gym, it may be a little small. Although I'm out of the infant/toddler phase, I think this backpack would be an awesome diaper back too! I highly recommend this backpack! You'll use it a lot, feel organized and not fret looking for items that you've packed.
Great Patangonia Pack
I needed a daypack that was smaller than the one I use for hiking. With two kids, however, it still needed to have room for extra water bottles, jackets and snacks. This one is PERFECT! It is super light and holds just enough without being bulky or cumbersome to carry all day. My son told me the best part of my pack is the bright color. We were at a museum and he said that he always knew where I was because of the green pack.