Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
You'll find field-proven waterproof protection and civilized urban style in the Patagonia Arborist Trench Coat for women. Don't let the city style of this waterproof and breathable rain coat fool you; Patagonia designed the Arborist with the same technology that keeps their alpine climbers and athletes dry in the mountains.
This fully lined rain coat slips right over your work clothes, while providing a dry, comfortable and breathable internal climate. You'll love the lined hood and snap closure whether you're on the sidelines watching your son's soccer game or dashing from taxi to office door downtown. Patagonia's trusted H2No waterproof and breathable barrier delivers the storm protection, while feminine patterning and princess seaming define the trench coat style. Handwarmer pockets grace the front, as does a full-length storm flap with snaps on the zippered front. The Arborist Trench Coat is cut to fall just above the knees for great weather coverage with easy mobility. An internal zippered pocket lets stash your phone or valuables in a secure spot.
- Material: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier
Deluge® DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face
- Fully lined
- Lined hood with double-snap closure at neck
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved front and rear princess seaming for contouring and fit
- Above-the-knee length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 728 g, 25.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Arborist Trench Coat for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
Fashionable and functionable
It's good not only for it's functionality against cold/wet weather but also for it's fashionability on city walk. It is good price but I couldn't find any other product which can be a replacement for my needs. I use this outfit along with down coat inside when I ride on a motorcycle on the way to my office.