Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms
The open, highly breathable knit and feathery weight of Patagonia's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms for Men affords unhindered airflow, excellent wicking for endurance activities in moderate to cold temperatures and it's Patagonia's fastest-drying Capilene. Because of its low-bulk design and streamlined fit, Capilene 3 also acts an excellent layering piece during colder weather. Made of quick-wicking, fast-drying 54% post-consumer recycled (and 100% recyclable) Capilene 3 polyester, with Gladiodornatural odor control.
- Fabric: 4.8-oz. 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control
- Knit is open for maximum breathability and moisture-management
- Flat-seam construction provides clean, finished look with fine thread for "barely there" seaming
- Plush, branded elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Side seams are forward-set for an enhanced fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Program
- Weight: 158 g (5.6 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms
great base layer
Just arrived and they are a perfect fit! I am 5'5", 121 lbs and ordered xsmall. They are soft and comfortable. Fits close to my body, kind of like leggings, and easy to move around in. Love them!
Lightweight and warm
This is a great base layer for snowboarding. It keeps you warm and lightweight. Breathable and great fit. I am 100lbs 5'5" and i wear XS and it fits well. Highly recommended. Great price on Altrec.
cap 3 bottoms
These are great - they do get warm with significant aerobic activity. But they are the perfect layer for hiking. Allows you to go with a soft shell pant and stay plenty warm like today.