Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck
Powder seeker by day, film festival critic by night. For your ever-changing identities, keep the Women's Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck handy. A cozy, snug-fitting collar and a deep zipper backed by a draft flap allows for handy internal climate control. Biometric construction provides a superior, contoured fit with no bulk. Fine thread detailing and flat seams offer a touch of elegance and a smooth hand. Made of recycled polyester from Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program, this long underwear top has Gladiodor natural odor control to help keep it fresh on extended adventures. The Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck base layer affords quick-drying, next-to-skin moisture management for all activities in all conditions, from high-altitude bivies in the Cascades to a multiday raft trip on the Owyhee.
- Fabric (Solids): 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double-knit (65% recycled)
- Fabric (Heathers): 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double-knit (51% recycled)
- Fabric (Stripes): 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double-knit (56% recycled)
- Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Costa Rica
- Weight: 218 g, 7.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck
I like the curvy fit. The zip neck is great for changing weather. The material is comfortable and dries quickly. Finally, it comes in great basic colors.
Purchased these as gifts....
I purchased three of these for my wife, daughter and son's girl friend and they were all happy...that is the best recommendation I can give...they are hard to buy for...
I have the Capilene 2 that is similar to this shirt. The Capilene 3 is warmer and will work well on the chilly mornings. Great for camping or backpacking. I like most of everything from Patagonia. Highly recommend.