Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Jacket
Whether you are old enough to remember the early fleece or not, the Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket for women is the modern equivalent. Its fuzzy exterior plush may be reminiscent of Patagonia's first fleece products, but inside, this fleece jacket is fully up to date. The windproof lining makes the Classic Retro-X worthy of bitter cold and windy days on the mountain and in town. Quilted Supplex nylon panels run down the sides and sleeves help to reduce bulk and add durability. It's a favorite for the daily commute and, talk about warm, the Retro-X really delivers when worn under your favorite shell for a day of skiing or riding. To top it all off, the Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket for women is made using Synchilla fleece derived from recycled soda bottles, unusable fabric seconds and worn out polyester garments.
- Fabric: 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) Â¼-inch pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier
- Trim: Supplex® 100% nylon
- Breathable/windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full front zip backed by wind flap
- Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Quilted Supplex® nylon panels down the sides of torso, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk
- Nylon spandex at cuffs and hem
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Made in Mexico
- Slim Fit: closer-fitting, slim-fitting technical garment, may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Hip length
- Weight: 502 g, 17.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Jacket
A Must Have
I love this fleece! I was recently with all my college friends and they all had the same fleece from school 3 years ago. They were complaining that theirs had been worn out. My patagonia is unique, comfortable and extremely durable. I always recieve a ton of compliments and most importantly it keeps me warm!!
Greatest Jacket Ever!
This Patagonia is typical of their high quality, attractive style, and beautiful colors in their fleece jackets. But the Retro X is the best of them all! The fabric is soft but a rich, thick texture without being too shaggy or boxy. There are material strips on the side that provide a slimming aspect and give it a form fit look. I love it so much I ordered the magenta. I also am very impressed with the customer service at Altrec - always bending over backwards for you. This jacket protects from the wind, is very warm, but at the same time, very stylish and attractive. I've seen the moss color in retail stores, and it is a beautiful darker green. The inside has a rougher texture but it is not cold or uncomfortable - provides warmth.
Nice classic fleece jacket
This is a great classic style jacket and looks good. I usually wear either an XS or small in Patagonia...in this one I took a small. The jacket is warm, windproof, and has nice a nice feel. It's a bit stiff out of the package, but seems like it would soften up with use.