Patagonia Women's Corduroy Skirt
The unflappable Women's Patagonia Corduroy Skirt has stretch corduroy to thank for its ability to move with you all day and look great to boot. Made from organic cotton/spandex stretch corduroy, this above-the-knee skirt features a flat waistband with belt loops, zip fly and shank closure.
- Fabric: 9.5 oz; 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex; Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility
- Flat waistband with belt loops, zip fly and shank closure
- Back yoke for shaping
- Front pockets with button flaps; back drop-in pockets
- Hits above knee, length 16 Â½ inches
- Weight: 348 g, 12.3 oz
Buy the Patagonia Corduroy Skirt for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Corduroy Skirt
Perfect cord skirt!
It's the same wonderful quality cord as the pants! Great rich colors. Fun above knee length. It looks great with tights and boots right now but will transition well to summer. I'm 5'6, 130lbs and usually 27-28 in the waist and the 4 fit nicely. Not tight at all but a good relaxed look.
Great skirt! Classic look, patagonia does it again! I ended up getting it in both colors. It is a bit loose around the waist but I do not think the smaller size would have fit.
Great product! The skirt fits true to size, and the material is forgiving/a bit stretchy. I'm 5'3" 130 and the size 6 worked great. If you are on the fence size wise I would go with the smaller size as the skirt stretches out quickly.