Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody
Between frosty New England belays and alpenglow sunsets viewed from the back bowls, retaining your hard-earned warmth calls for top-flight insulation. The new Patagonia Down Sweater Full-zip Hoody for Women features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Featuring two zippered handwarmer pockets, one interior zippered stretch-mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop, and a single-drawcord, helmet-compatible hood, the Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody for women is a must-have on the mountain.
- The Women's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is ultralight, highly compressible down insulation for cold mountain pursuits
- Shell and lining: 1.4 oz 22 denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth and keep drafts out
- Regular fit
- Weight: 380 g, 13.4 oz
Buy the Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody
Women's down sweater full zip hoody
Love this jacket. Perfect weight for colder spring nights or warmer winter days. I own two nano puff pullovers (which I love), but this jacket offers greater warmth with the convenience of a full-zip vs a pull over. The fit is very roomy. I am 5'5" and 115lbs and the extra small is very roomy....I was concerned that it might be to small, but fits well with room for layering underneath. I would recommend this jacket...
Cute, Warm, and Light
I love this jacket - it looks great, is warm, and I basically wear it every single day all winter long! I get a lot of compliments on it. When it's zipped all the way up with the hood up it is really snug and cozy for those days when there is wind and snow. I have the light blue color and it definitely gets dirty looking quickly from my kids/dog/car but I wash it and it cleans up easily.
My daughter lives in her jacket for daily use and outdoor fun. She uses it with a Patagonia waterproof shell over it for rain and never needs anything else. Warm and dry. It's like wearing a pillow and not too bulky. It is actually flattering not boxy. Great with hood!!