Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
There's much to see 14,000 feet up at the Chasm View bivy, including a vertigo-inducing panorama of the Diamond and alpenglow over the Rockies. There's also chilly air in any season, and that's where the Patagonia Down Sweater for Women comes in. It delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell (1.4-oz 22-denier) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp: this mid-layer insulator is tear-resistant, windproof and made from 100% all-recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, an updated fit and styling, quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. The Women's Down Sweater is an ultralight jacket with highly compressible down insulation and a windproof shell for cold mountain pursuits.
- Shell and lining fabric: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Shell fabric is superlight, windproof and water-resistant with high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Regular fit
- Recommended for: climbing, hiking, backcountry, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, casual
- Weight: 320 g, 11.3 oz
- Made in China
- Note: the shell fabric is very lightweight and is see-through on the lighter colors, the down insulation is visible through the shell
Buy the Patagonia Down Sweater for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
Received a great gift.....
Beautiful comfortable jacket. Color is slightly darker than the picture. Fits true to size. You can't go wrong with patagonia!
Classy Winter Jacket
I bought this for my wife it is one of several she owns. It is made of the same great Patagonia quality as all of their stuff. Very nice fit but for a small the sleeves could be a bit shorter. Purchase this in the new spring rubellite color and its really pretty.
I purchased this jacket after my husband bought a men's XL and loved it. I am 5'8", 157 lbs and ordered the Women's Large. It fits my arm length perfect and gives me a little room around the waist to wear a sweatshirt or sweater underneath. I didn't purchase the Medium because some reviews said this jacket has a more tailored fit. I find it to be just right for me as I like a little room to wear a thicker layer underneath. I can't comment about being waterproof as I just have not worn it in the rain as of yet however I did wear it outside on a chillier 40 degree day and was quite toasty in it! I would definitely recommend this product especially at the sale price I got. I bought the green color and love it!